During last night’s community meet up, Doha News officially launched its new membership program, which gives readers an opportunity to support our journalism.
The program is open to anyone living inside or outside of Qatar, and members can sign up by paying an annual fee of QR300. In return for the support, members will have access to several benefits, including:
- A private forum, to facilitate discussions between community members;
- Tickets to various events;
- Doha News swag (t-shirts, etc) for free or at a discounted price;
- Discounts at partner companies – which will be offered to members for fixed periods;
- Exclusive meet ups, gatherings that will be held every couple of months to continue our discussions offline; and
- Member names listed on our website, if the member wants.
Thank you in advance – and, thoughts?