Tickets are now on sale for the much-awaited competition set to kickoff this weekend.
All motorcycle enthusiasts can now get their hands on the much-awaited Grand Prix of Qatar and witness World Champions racing for the grand title.
Kicking off the 2022 season, the competition is one of the most spectacular events on the MotoGP™ calendar, giving thousands of fans around the world a chance to see all their favorite racers competing for the title.
This year will witness extraordinary action at night in the state-of-the-art International Circuit, which sits around 30km outside Doha and was built in less than two years.
“The main straight is over a kilometre in length and there is a good mix of medium and high-speed corners, including a couple of quick left-handers which has proved particularly popular with the riders.”
The circuit features ‘The Main Straight’, the longest straight in the MotoGP Championship, which sees riders reaching up to 350 km/h.
2022 Qatar MotoGP kicks off on March 4 until March 6, and will feature 24 world-renewed riders waiting for the lights to go out to flex their racing talents.
For this year a new record of 14 World Champions will compete for the podium.
Valentino Rossi and Casey Stoner bag most wins with an equal record of four, followed by Spain’s Jorge Lorenzo with three wins.
Last year, Fabio Quartararo was crowned the winner of the grand competition with 25 points, followed by Johann Zarco and Jorge Martin. This year, the podium will be hotly contested as a new record of 14 World Champions are included in the starting grid.
Looking for a ticket?
Tickets can be purchased through Lusail International Circuit’s website, which offers all fans incredible packages for an exclusive experience tailored to fit everyone’s needs.
Tickets for the three-day General Grandstand, which is located on the main straight facing the start and the finish lines, start at QAR 700. The location has a great view of the starting grid, pit lane, team garages, and podium ceremony, the price also includes full access to activities, fan zone, stage, and free parking.
Children under 12 years old accompanied by a parent or legal representative, will have free access to the circuit and can enjoy a wide range of family-friendly entertainment and live music performances.
A return ‘no-queue transfer’ between Lusail International Circuit and the Intercontinental Hotel Doha is also included.
Lusail Club Grandstand tickets will cost QR 1,400 for a 3-day pass. The location will have a spectacular view of the action happening in turns 9, 10, and 11. Plus, you will be able to see the talented Bader AlShuaibi perform after the race!
- The Lusail Club Grandstand
- The Sports Bar Lounge
- The Paddock Lounge, a suite located above the garages, from where you can see the action happening on turn 16 and part of the main straight.
- The General Grandstand Fan Zone
- Giant screens to keep you updated
- Food court
- Privileged parking inside the circuit
- Access to Bader AlShuaibi concert on Sunday 6 March
Meanwhile, for those looking to get an exceptional experience close to the action, Discover Qatar is offering two custom-designed packages: Standard and Premium.
The packages include admission to the event, 3-course meal with 2 hours of special beverage at a 5-star restaurant, transportation to and from the Lusail Circuit, and other benefits to make the experience even more memorable.
For those after the best trackside experience, the LCSC VIP Village package not only gives you access to the Paddock Lounge (also included in Lusail Club Grandstand and Lusail VIP Club tickets), but also a Paddock Tour, Pit Lane Walk, Service Road Tour and more.
The top-tier luxury package is also available, which will offer access to the LCSC VIP Village. It provides unique access and an all-inclusive experience.
It will include access to the following:
- Paddock Tour
- Pit Lane Walk
- Service Road Tour
- Excellent views
- 5 star hospitality experience
- Access to the Paddock Lounge, a suite located above the garages, from where you can enjoy the best live entertainment and the action happening on turn 16 and part of the main straight. Catering and beverages not included in this suite.
- Access to the General Grandstand Fan Zone, with live music entertainment throughout the weekend
- Access to the Lusail Club Fan Zone, with live music entertainment throughout the weekend
- Access to the Lusail Club Grandstand all 3 days (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), where will have a spectacular view of the action happening in turn 9, 10 and 11.
- Giant screens to keep you updated
- Exclusive VIP parking with valet service
- Access to Bader Al Shuaibi concert on Sunday 6 March