- 2022 capacity: 80,000, Largest stadium.
- Distance from Doha city centre: 10 miles
- Concept designed by: Foster + partners
- Design inspiration: The design is inspired by the interplay of light and shadow that characterizes the fanar lantern. Its shape and façade echo the intricate decorative motifs on bowls, vessels and other art pieces found across the Arab and Islamic world during the rise of civilization in the region.
- Transport and accessibility: Located approximately 15km north of central Doha.
- Games it will Host : 10, including the final
|Date||Games it will Host||Time|
|22 Nov 2022||Argentina vs Saudi Arabia||13:00|
|24 Nov. 2022||Brazil vs Serbia||22:00|
|26 Nov. 2022||Argentina vs Mexico||22:00|
|28 Nov 2022||Portugal vs Uruguay||22:00|
|30 Nov. 2022||Saudi Arabia vs Mexico||22:00|
|2 December 2022||Cameroon vs Brazil||22:00|