- World Cup Capacity: 40,000 seats
- 7km away from Doha city center.
- Transport: The Education City Stadium is accessible by car. Parking is available in a dedicated parking lot. The stadium is accessible by Doha Metro and is also connected to the Education City tram system.Education City Station – on the Green Line – is located just 500m from the venue. A single ticket on the Doha Metro is QAR 3 ($0.82), while a day pass costs QAR 9 ($2.47).
- Inspiration: The facade of the stadium features triangles that form complex, diamond-like geometrical patterns which appear to change color with the sun’s movement across the sky. Like diamonds, the stadium’s design represents quality, durability and resilience – and will become something to be treasured, both for the memories it holds and its future value to the country.
● Quarter-finals venue during Qatar 202: During Qatar 2022, the stadium is set to host matches up to the quarter-finals stage.
|Date||Games it will host||Time|
|22 Nov 2022||Denmark vs Tunisia||16:00|
|24 Nov. 2022||Uruguay vs Korea Republic||16:00|
|26 Nov. 2022||Poland vs Saudi Arabia||16:00|
|28 Nov. 2022||Korea Republic vs Ghana||16:00|
|30 Nov. 2022||Tunisia vs France||18:00|
|02 December 2022||Korea Republic vs Portugal||18:00|