- 2022 Capacity: 40,000 Capacity.
- A short 12km journey south from central Doha
- Al Thumama Stadium is named after a native tree which can be found growing in the area, and it was designed by Qatari architect Ibrahim M.Jaidah
- Design inspiration: The design of the arena represents a Gahfiya, a traditional woven cap that is worn by both men and boys across the Middle East. What is fascinating is that the Gahfiya forms a pivotal part of the traditional clothing in the region and is seen as a symbol of dignity and independence which is what makes it so important.
- Transport: Adjacent to the east of the Doha Express Highway, 12km south of central Doha Shuttle services will run to/ from Free Zone Metro Station (Red line). Stadium Express Buses will operate between dedicated Stadium Express Bus Hubs.Car parking is located close to the stadium. Accessible parking options will be available. Taxi and shared ride drop-off and pick-up is close to the stadium.
- Games it will host:
|November 21, 2022||Senegal vs Netherlands||16:00|
|November 23, 2022||Spain vs Costa Rica||19:00|
|November 25, 2022||Qatar vs Senegal||16:00|
|November 27, 2022||Belgium vs Morocco||16:00|
|November 29, 2022||IR Iran vs USA||22:00|
|December 1, 2022||Canada vs Morocco||18:00|